Brewzilla 35L Gen3.1.1 BUNDLE
NOW WITH EXTENDED 2 YEAR FULL WARRANTY
BREWZILLA 3.1.1 BUNDLE - THE BASE UNIT WITH ACCESSORIES
Brewzilla 35L BUNDLE includes:
- Free DPD UK Mainland Delivery
- Brewzilla 3.1.1 (latest version)
- 2 year full no-cost warranty and lifetime support
- Brewzilla 35L Insulation jacket
- Mash paddle
- Kegland Hop spider
- Immersion chiller hose connection kit (option of fitting - from drop down menu)
BUNDLE ITEMS ARE NOT SHOWN IN THE PHOTO - SEE LINKS
You can also order the base Brewzilla unit by itself here and as an Ultimate Bundle here - full setup (All-in-one Brewing machine, pressure fermenter and keg system) for less than the cost of a Grainfather G30.
We offer a 2 year full UK based warranty. The Brewzilla 3.1.1 is CE certified for sale in the UK/ EU.
Link to instructions on the Kegland website here.
Info from Kegland:
This is the 3.1.1 version with programmable mash steps, new generation of circuit board, ultra low density heating elements, more cooling slots in the base, feet on the base, updated malt pipe design, newer type switches and extra handle.
The Brewzilla is designed to be a compact single vessel all grain home brewing system that can be run off a single 240v socket. Complete turnkey system with a delay timing feature and step mash functionality. Built to make batches up to 30L, it is the ideal solution for those who want to take the first step in all grain brewing and don't want to break the bank in doing so.
The unit comes with the list of parts below:
- Immersion Chiller
- Digital Backlit Temperature Control/Display
- Delay Start Timer
- Extra handle on the base
- Step Mash Functionality
- Malt Pipe & Malt Pipe attachments
- NEW Ultra Low Density Dual Element Control (1900w and 500w)
- Stainless ½” BSP Ball Valve with 13mm barb fitting.
- Magnetic drive pump mounted in the base of the unit
Comparison with Grainfather Brewing system:
Video Reviews for V3 with Pump:
UK Based review of the Gen 3 (not Gen 3.1)