The Ultimate Brewing Bundle
Regular price £620.00
Get a full brewery setup (Brewzilla and Fermzilla and keg dispense system) for less than the price of a Grainfather.
The Ultimate Brewing Bundle includes:
- Brewzilla 3.1.1 35L BUNDLE (here for details) (£375)
- Fermzilla 27L Starter Kit with Plastic V2 or V1 Ultimate pressure kit (here for details) (£162)
- Sodastream Keg Kit with party tap (here for details) (£120)
For a total of £640 (a saving of over £20).
If you'd prefer a different fermenter (eg All-Rounder 30L) or a different keg setup just drop us an email. We will put you together a quote that gives a saving over the individual items bought separately.
If you have any questions regarding the preorder or the unit itself please don't hesitate to contact us.
EU customers - Available with UK or EU plug adapter - we will send units with an EU plug adapter to everywhere apart from UK/IRE - please advise if you want something different. EU customers will need to pay extra for shipping due there being 3 boxes to ship. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
We offer a 1 year full UK based warranty. The Brewzilla 3.1.1 is CE certified for sale in the EU.
This is the 3.1.1 version with programmable mash steps, new generation of circuit board, ultra low density heating elements, more cooling slots in the base, feet on the base, updated malt pipe design, newer type switches and extra handle.
The Brewzilla is designed to be a compact single vessel all grain home brewing system that can be run off a single 240v socket. Complete turnkey system with a delay timing feature and step mash functionality. Built to make batches up to 30L, it is the ideal solution for those who want to take the first step in all grain brewing and don't want to break the bank in doing so.
The unit comes with the list of parts below:
- Immersion Chiller (with optional connections)
- Digital Backlit Temperature Control/Display
- Delay Start Timer
- Extra handle on the base
- Step Mash Functionality
- Malt Pipe & Malt Pipe attachments
- NEW Ultra Low Density Dual Element Control (1900w and 500w)
- Stainless ½” BSP Ball Valve with 13mm barb fitting.
- Magnetic drive pump mounted in the base of the unit
Comparison with Grainfather Brewing system:
Video Reviews for V3 with Pump:
UK Based review of the Gen 3 (not Gen 3.1)