The BKT Ultimate Brewing Bundle
Regular price £675.00
IN STOCK NOW!
Get a full home brewery setup (Brewzilla Bundle with Fermzilla and corny keg dispense system) for less than the price of a Grainfather.
We want to be transparent about the price increase. You may have heard stories like this in the news. Our shipping costs have massively increased (around 5 fold) so although we will absorb some of this ourselves we need to pass some of the increased cost to customers. This is the sole reason why we have increased the price from our previous bundle price.
ULTIMATE BREWING BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Free DPD UK Mainland Delivery (please contact for a shipping quote if you are in NI, on an island - IOW, IOM etc)
- Brewzilla 3.1.1 (latest version)
- 1 year full no-cost warranty and lifetime support
- Brewzilla 35L Insulation jacket
- Mash Paddle
- Immersion chiller hose connection kit fitted to chiller as standard
- Whirlpool arm
- Sodastream corny keg kit with party tap - email us if you want to swap this for another kit (at increased cost)
- Fermzilla to Keg jumper cable (for transferring beer from Fermzilla to Keg)
- Fermzilla 27L Starter Kit with Plastic V2 or V1 Ultimate pressure kit (here for details)
If you have any questions regarding the preorder or the unit itself please don't hesitate to contact us.
We offer a 1 year full UK based warranty. The Brewzilla 3.1.1 is CE certified for sale in the EU / UK.
This is the 3.1.1 version with programmable mash steps, new generation of circuit board, ultra low density heating elements, more cooling slots in the base, feet on the base, updated malt pipe design, newer type switches and extra handle.
The Brewzilla is designed to be a compact single vessel all grain home brewing system that can be run off a single 240v socket. Complete turnkey system with a delay timing feature and step mash functionality. Built to make batches up to 30L, it is the ideal solution for those who want to take the first step in all grain brewing and don't want to break the bank in doing so.
The unit comes with the list of parts below:
- Immersion Chiller
- Digital Backlit Temperature Control/Display
- Delay Start Timer
- Extra handle on the base
- Step Mash Functionality
- Malt Pipe & Malt Pipe attachments
- NEW Ultra Low Density Dual Element Control (1900w and 500w)
- Stainless ½” BSP Ball Valve with 13mm barb fitting.
- Magnetic drive pump mounted in the base of the unit
Comparison with Grainfather Brewing system:
Video Reviews for V3 with Pump:
UK Based review of the Gen 3 (not Gen 3.1)