Fermzilla 27L Gen2 Starter Kit AND Ultimate Pressure Kit
This kit will give you everything you need to get pressure fermenting.
Included in this kit:
- Fermzilla 27L Gen2 Starter Kit (see parts list below)
- Ultimate pressure kit which includes:
Please note - some of our stock arrived with slightly dented boxes - all Fermzillas will be thoroughly checked before dispatch. For this reason we have further reduced our preorder low price - this is for a limited time.
To pressure ferment and dry hop using the collection vessel most people use 4 carbonation caps. You only need 2 for pressure fermentation. We recommend using the plastic caps (rather than stainless).
All parts come with a one year BrewKegTap warranty.
From the Manufacturer:
The new and improved FermZilla 27L brought to you by the critical key minds and engineers behind the original Gen1. But with all the tweaks that make it the most cost-effective conical fermenter to date!
New and Improved:
1. Larger Dump Valve
2. Larger opening
3. Pressure rating 2.4bar (35psi)
In The Box
- 1 x FermZilla 27L Gen 2 Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve Parts (Pre-Assembled & Attached)
- 1 x Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand with Handles
- 2 x Stainless steel handles for Fermzilla
- 1 x Top Lid with Red PRV (35psi) [2 x Male Cap Threads] [Up to 4 drill ports for accessories]
- 1 x Top Lid Screw Cap
- 1 x 1000mL Collection Container & Lid* [2 x Male Cap Threads]
- 1 x KegLand Adjustable Easy Opening Tool
- 1 x Premium 3 Piece Airlock
- 1 x Approximate Graduations Sticker
- 1 x Strip Stick On Thermometer
- 1 x Black Bottle Caps (Attached)
- 1 x Grommet Bottle Cap (Airlock Port)
- 1 x Spare Seals
Collection container lid is not pressure rated*
When using this vessel under pressure. You must perform a water pressure check to ensure your connections are leak proof. To do this. Fill your FermZilla up with water, then apply a minimum of 15psi pressure to the vessel. Check for leaks around all Cap / Threads.
Occasionally these units may come with some small indentations/dimples/dents from shipping, this is just a reality of shipping large blow-moulded thin-walled vessels. But dont panic, these fermenters are designed to endure minor deformations such as this. This was a necessary implementation into the design so that they can withstand some accidental suction from cold crashing and rough handling in transit without compromising their integrity and ability to endure high pressures. All small dents will push out and settle with use and positive pressure and are only an issue and warrant replacement in the rare event they start to show white stress patterns or have damaged the plastic.