Fermzilla 55L Starter Kit
Regular price £140.00
To pressure ferment you will need some extra parts. You can buy the parts listed below separately or together in one of our pressure kits (saving over £10):
Fermzilla Acessories commonly bought together (sold separately) - the above kits have everything below except the insulation jacket.
Commonly bought together (sold separately):
- Stainless steel Carbonation cap OR (recommended) Plastic Carbonation Cap - plastic caps are designed for use with Fermzilla and seals better than the stainless ones.
- Insulated Jacket
- Stainless float and dip tube (to dispense / sample from Fermzilla)
- Blowtie Spunding Valve (for pressure fermenting and carbonation)
- Thermowell (for monitoring temp)
From the Manufacturer:
The new and improved FermZilla 55L brought to you by the critical key minds and engineers behind the original Gen1. But with all the tweaks that make it the most cost-effective conical fermenter to date!
New and Improved:
1. Larger Dump Valve
2. Larger opening
3. Pressure rating 2.4bar (35psi)
In The Box
- 1 x FermZilla 55L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve Parts (Pre-Assembled & Attached)
- 1 x Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand with Handles
- 1 x Stainless steel handle for Fermzilla
- 1 x Top Lid with Red PRV (35psi) [2 x Male Cap Threads] [Up to 4 drill ports for accessories] (PLEASE NOTE PHOTO SHOWS 2 CARBONATION CAPS - THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED)
- 1 x Top Lid Screw Cap
- 1 x 1000mL Collection Container & Lid* [2 x Male Cap Threads]
- 1 x KegLand Adjustable Easy Opening Tool
- 1 x Premium 3 Piece Airlock
- 1 x Approximate Graduations Sticker
- 1 x Strip Stick On Thermometer
- 3 x Black Bottle Caps (Attached)
- 1 x Grommet Bottle Cap (Airlock Port)
- 1 x Spare Seals
Collection container lid is not pressure rated*
When using this vessel under pressure. You must perform a water pressure check to ensure your connections are leak proof. To do this. Fill your FermZilla up with water, then apply a minimum of 15psi pressure to the vessel. Check for leaks around all Cap / Threads.
Occasionally these units may come with some small indentations/dimples/dents from shipping, this is just a reality of shipping large blow-moulded thin-walled vessels. But don't panic, these fermenters are designed to endure minor deformations such as this. This was a necessary implementation into the design so that they can withstand some accidental suction from cold crashing and rough handling in transit without compromising their integrity and ability to endure high pressures. All small dents will push out and settle with use and positive pressure and are only an issue and warrant replacement in the rare event they start to show white stress patterns or have damaged the plastic.