PRE-ORDER Grainfather Sparge Arm Camlock conversion kit - TYPE 1
Regular price £21.95
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. Item is not in stock and will arrive on our next shipment.
Now expected late June (previous estimate was late May).
This kit contains all the parts to convert your grainfather sparge arm with screw fitting to a Camlock sparge arm like the Robobrew Gen 3.1.
The conversion kit includes:
(All Stainless Steel fittings)
- Reducing bush between valve and Camlock D
- Camlock Type D Female x 1/2" Female
- Camlock Type A Male x 1/2" Female
- Compression fitting (to fit sparge arm) x 1/2" BSP
- Type E Camlock x 13mm barb to convert counterflow chiller (so it attaches to the camlock-out on ball valve
PHOTO SHOWS ALL PARTS EXCEPT REDUCING BUSH. Ball Valve is also different to a Grainfather Ball valve
Fitting the conversion kit will need some basic tools and DIY know-how. You will need to cut the existing fitting off the bottom of the sparge arm using a hack-saw and then attach the compression fitting. PFTE tape should be used on all joints to stop leaks.
If you aren't comfortable cutting up your grainfather sparge arm see our type 2 conversion kit which includes a pre-made Robobrew sparge arm with welded camlock fitting - see below: