Reconditioned Cornelius Keg 19L - C GRADE
Regular price £35.00
These are what we call C Grade Kegs. They don't pass the high standards that we set at BKT for the kegs we generally sell in all our kits or individually. Photo does not show a C Grade keg (as these vary).
We generally recommend these kegs for things like sour beers or line cleaning (due to the welds).
These kegs are guaranteed to seal and be gas / beer tight.
These kegs will have some imperfections that include at least one of the following:
- Significant dents - more than our B grade kegs
- Significantly dented or damaged handles or bases
- Rubber around top and / or bottom is old and cracked and can leave black marks on hands or surfaces when handling
- Have residue from previous beer inside and need cleaning before use.
- Have one or more welds that can be rough on the inside
Kegs are purchased on this basis. In line with our return policy we will of course accept a return of one of these kegs but the customer would have to pay for the return (unless there was another issue such as not being gas tight - in which case it would be a faulty return).
O rings have been replaced with new ones - 2 on posts, and 1 on the lid. The plastic lid feet have also been replaced where necessary.
Kegs are all branded. We have various brands: AEB, SAFER, Spartenburg, Cornelius or other Italian or German brands. All brands are the same size.
Kegs are ball lock.
Size of keg is:
Height - 56 cm
Diameter - 23 cm
and 18.9 Litre capacity