Brewzilla 35L Gen3.1.1 BUNDLE PREORDER - Mid-August Arrival
Regular price £360.00
THIS A PREORDER - CURRENTLY DUE TO ARRIVE IN UK 16th AUGUST - DELIVERY TO CUSTOMERS ABOUT 1 WEEK LATER. THIS DATE MAY CHANGE BUT PREORDER CUSTOMERS WILL BE KEPT UPDATED OF ANY CHANGES.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE BREWZILLA 3.1.1 BUNDLE - THE BASE UNIT WITH ACCESSORIES.
Brewzilla 35L BUNDLE includes:
- Free UK delivery by DPD
- Brewzilla 35L gen 3.1.1 (most recent)
- Stainless steel paddle
- Brewzilla 35L Insulation jacket
- Immersion chiller hose connection kit
- 1 year full no-cost warranty and lifetime support
We also offer to fit the chiller connections for you for an extra charge (as some customers find this difficult to do).
If you have any questions regarding the preorder or the unit itself please don't hesitate to contact us.
Available with UK or EU plug adapter - we will send units with an EU plug adapter to everywhere apart from UK/IRE - please advise if you want something different.
We offer a 1 year full UK based warranty. The Robobrew V3 is CE certified for sale in the EU.
Slight price increase is due to the exchange rate.
This is the 3.1.1 version with programmable mash steps, new generation of circuit board, ultra low density heating elements, more cooling slots in the base, feet on the base, updated malt pipe design, newer type switches and extra handle.
The Brewzilla is designed to be a compact single vessel all grain home brewing system that can be run off a single 240v socket. Complete turnkey system with a delay timing feature and step mash functionality. Built to make batches up to 30L, it is the ideal solution for those who want to take the first step in all grain brewing and don't want to break the bank in doing so.
The unit comes with the list of parts below:
- Immersion Chiller (with optional connections)
- Digital Backlit Temperature Control/Display
- Delay Start Timer
- Extra handle on the base
- Step Mash Functionality
- Malt Pipe & Malt Pipe attachments
- NEW Ultra Low Density Dual Element Control (1900w and 500w)
- Stainless ½” BSP Ball Valve with 13mm barb fitting.
- Magnetic drive pump mounted in the base of the unit
Comparison with Grainfather Brewing system:
Video Reviews for V3 with Pump:
UK Based review of the Gen 3 (not Gen 3.1)