Brewzilla 65L 3.1.1 - allgrain brewing system BUNDLE
Regular price £660.00
These are available for order by email only.
Please email us to order one - and read the electrical requirements below first.
- This is a professional grade brewing machine and as such comes with professional level power requirements.
- Due to their power requirements (15A / 3500W) the unit is too powerful to be wired into a standard UK domestic electrical system (standard UK system is 13A).
- A qualified electrician will need to wire a dedicated 15A feed for use with the unit.
- These units will work safely in the rest of Europe (not UK or IRE) as most domestic systems are 15A as standard (EU customers should double check this is the case in their country before purchase).
Please only email us from the UK about this item if you have read and understand the above information (and contacted an electrician if need be).
This Brewzilla bundle includes:
- Free UK delivery by DPD
- Brewzilla 65L gen 3.1.1 (most recent)
- Stainless steel paddle
- Brewzilla 65L Insulation jacket
- Immersion chiller hose connection kit
- 1 year full no-cost warranty and lifetime support
Information from the manufacturer:
This brewery is the next generation of Robobrew units and its been made with various improvements to electronics, components, handle design and many other aspects.
This very capable 15amp brewery has over 3kw of power so you can get up to boil in no time.
Ultra Low Watt Density
This brewery has been made with ultra low watt density elements. This means less caramelisation and also makes this brewery capable of producing very light beers with very little maillard effect. This is also particularly good with high gravity beers or barley lines that can sometimes get some degree of scorching in other breweries with higher watt density. The lower watt density also means the elements are much easier to clean.
Easy to Use
This is the easiest 65L brewery on the market and it's dead simple to use. Even if you have never all grain brewed before you will pick it up in no time with this fantastic single vessel brewery.
Easy to Clean
Cleaning is one of the worst parts about all grain brewing but single vessel breweries like this minimise this pain and make it fast to clean up.
Lets face it, we could all do with more storage space. This single vessel brewery packs up into a box that is 60cm x 60cm x 85cm tall so it only takes up a small space in your garage. You wont find a more compact brewery of this brewing capacity anywhere else.
Triple Concealed Element Control (2000w & 1000w & 500w) with step timing and delay start feature.
Q. Can I use this to brew single batches?
A. Yes absolutely. This brewery has been designed to brew double batches but it also works great on single batches too. In many respects it's even better than a smaller brewery for single batches as you have more power so you have less heat up time and it's also nice to have the additional head space in the brewery that further reduces the chance of boil overs. In addition to that with a much larger diameter malt pipe you get a grain bed that is not as deep and this also helps get higher flow through the grain bed. This means you are less likely to get stuck sparges and you can more quickly ramp up the mash temp. So in short, yes it's a great option for single batch brews.