Fermzilla 27L Starter Kit IN STOCK NOW
Price is still discounted - for a limited time. Includes Stainless handle and free shipping.
Be the first in the UK to have one.
IN STOCK NOW
At BKT HQ we've used the Fermentasaurus gen1 for a few years now - in fact we sold our SS-Brewtech Brewmaster Chronical once we got one - as we preferred it (believe it or not). True - its not as shiny but its 1/4 the price and you can see the fermentation working (which is mesmerising). This new version works even better and has a few major improvements - the dump valve assembly looking like the most important. We can't wait for them to arrive.
Commonly bought together (sold separately):
- Carbonation cap (2 needed to use Fermzilla as pressure fermenter)
- Insulated Jacket
- Stainless float and dip tube (to dispense / sample from Fermzilla)
- Blowtie Spunding Valve (for pressure fermenting and carbonation)
From the Manufacturer:
The new and improved FermZilla 27L brought to you by the critical key minds and engineers behind the original Gen1. But with all the tweaks that make it the most cost-effective conical fermenter to date!
New and Improved:
1. Larger Dump Valve
2. Larger opening
3. Pressure rating 2.4bar (35psi)
In The Box
- 1 x FermZilla 27L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve Parts (Pre-Assembled & Attached)
- 1 x Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand with Handles
- 1 x Stainless steel handle for Fermzilla
- 1 x Top Lid with Red PRV (35psi) [2 x Male Cap Threads] [Up to 4 drill ports for accessories] (PLEASE NOTE PHOTO SHOWS 2 CARBONATION CAPS - THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED)
- 1 x Top Lid Screw Cap
- 1 x 1000mL Collection Container & Lid* [2 x Male Cap Threads]
- 1 x KegLand Adjustable Easy Opening Tool
- 1 x Premium 3 Piece Airlock
- 1 x Approximate Graduations Sticker
- 1 x Strip Stick On Thermometer
- 3 x Black Bottle Caps (Attached)
- 1 x Grommet Bottle Cap (Airlock Port)
- 1 x Spare Seals
Collection container lid is not pressure rated*
When using this vessel under pressure. You must perform a water pressure check to ensure your connections are leak proof. To do this. Fill your FermZilla up with water, then apply a minimum of 15psi pressure to the vessel. Check for leaks around all Cap / Threads.
Occasionally these units may come with some small indentations/dimples/dents from shipping, this is just a reality of shipping large blow-moulded thin-walled vessels. But dont panic, these fermenters are designed to endure minor deformations such as this. This was a necessary implementation into the design so that they can withstand some accidental suction from cold crashing and rough handling in transit without compromising their integrity and ability to endure high pressures. All small dents will push out and settle with use and positive pressure and are only an issue and warrant replacement in the rare event they start to show white stress patterns or have damaged the plastic.