Grainfather Sparge Arm Camlock conversion kit - TYPE 2
This kit contains all the parts to convert your grainfather with screw fitting to a Camlock sparge arm like the Brewzilla Gen 3.1.1
This is different to our Type 1 kit as the sparge arm with attached camlock is pre-made and you don't need to cut up your grainfather sparge arm with a hacksaw...!
The conversion kit includes:
(All Stainless Steel fittings)
- Installation instructions
- Reducing bush between ball valve and Camlock D (not shown in photo)
- Camlock Type D Female x 1/2" Female
- Robobrew sparge arm (sparge arm with pre-welded Type A Camlock.
- Type E Camlock x 13mm barb to convert counterflow chiller (so it attaches to the camlock out.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BALL VALVE WITH THE BLUE HANDLE - THIS PART (OR A SIMILAR PART IS ALREADY ON YOUR GRAINFATHER).
Full instructions come with the kit but its also recommended to watch the video below (thanks David Heath).
The photo was taken with a different type of ball valve to the Grainfather. The fittings supplied will fit your Grainfather ball valve.
You will need an adjustable spanner (or set of spanners) to fit the conversion kit but no cutting or permanent modification is necessary. You will need to remove the safety ball and spring when fitting this kit.