Kegland Floating Corny Keg Lid (aka The Corny Floater)
Regular price £29.95
The ideal way to add to a floating dip tube to your corny keg. This will fit all our corny kegs. It means you don't need to remove and replace the liquid dip tube to add your float. You can simply add this lid and connect the beer out disconnect to the ball lock post on the lid. Also a way of having 2 beer feeds from one keg.
egLand would like to introduce The Corny Floater! A modification some of our guys have done with the Carbonating Keg lid to make it suitable for super duper dry hopping. Or a convenient floating dip tube to had fruit puree to a keg that would surely block a standard stiff dip tube.
Just like its brother from another mother, the plastic beast that we know as FermZilla with the floating dip tube. Now the 19L Kegs have a dedicated piece of equipment to mimick just that.
Ideal for you Corny Fermenters out there as well, taking that clearest liquid from the top.
- 1 x Stainless Cornelius Keg Lid with feet for corny style kegs
- 1 x Grey 100psi PRV
- 1 x Silicone Keg Lid O-Ring
- 1 x Liquid Cornelius Bulkhead Post complete with poppet / spring and 8mm barb (pre-attached to lid)
- 1 x 80cm Silicone Hosing
- 1 x Stainless Steel Float
- This keg lid DOES NOT HAVE Inside hook to attach hop bombs or a hop tube
If you would like to see a video on this product done by David Heath see below: