Kegland Malt Muncher Grain Mill - 2 Roller
Regular price £95.00
Included with this item:
- 2 roller Malt Muncher Mill
- Grain Hopper (attaches to mill)
- Kegland 10mm thick food grade polypropylene base with pre-drilled holes.
The hopper part of the mill will need assembling before use.
You will need to source screws to mount the mill to the plastic base - these are not included (M6 size required 20mm in length)
Malt Muncher - 2 Roller Grain Mill
Mill it in style with your new cold steel rollers with 6061 Aluminium chassis. This Malt Muncher is adjustable to get your grain bill crushed exactly the way you want it. 10mm crank shaft as standard, perfect for the entry level millers wanting to use a drill to keep rolling.
Or if you want a work out and look like a pro arm wrestling champion, a manual crank comes as standard just to get you going.
- Grain hopper (2.7kg capacity)
- Manual Crank handle
- 10mm crank shaft
- Roller adjustment knobs
- Reinforced chassis with pre aligned mounting holes for perfect stability if mounting to a board.
- 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull grain through rollers while leaving hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging
These units have been designed for Malted Barley, Wheat & Rye. We do not take returns for mis-use outside of these parameters.