Kegland Malt Muncher Grain Mill - 3 Roller
Included with this item:
- 3 roller Malt Muncher Mill
- Grain Hopper (attaches to mill)
- Kegland 10mm thick food grade polypropylene base with pre-drilled holes.
The hopper part of the mill will need assembling before use.
You will need to source screws to mount the mill to the plastic base - these are not included (M6 size required 20mm in length)
Malt Muncher - 3 Roller Grain Mill
The Malt Muncher 3 Roller Grain Mill is specifically designed to give that extra crush when passing through. If you're after bigger grain hopper capacity and the ability to double crush to your exact specifications then this is perfect for you.
Many have argued over the years that two rollers may be good but three is better! Here at KegLand we ask ourselves, does it mill? then it fits the bill!
With approximate 5.5kg of hopper space this large and in charge Malt Muncher will get through your bill lickity split.
Just like the 2 Roller the 3 Roller has an adjustable roller, but only the third bottom one that does that refined crushing.
If you are going to be using a drill, don't go crazy with speed, you can risk cooking/burning your grain and impeding the mills performance. If at all possible just enough power to get it going and catching. This should fall around the 200rpm mark.
- Grain hopper
- Manual Crank handle
- 12mm crank shaft
- Roller adjustment knobs
- Reinforced chassis with pre aligned mounting holes for perfect stability if mounting to a board.
- 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull grain through rollers while leaving hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging
These units have been designed for Malted Barley, Wheat & Rye. We do not take returns for mis-use outside of these parameters.